For that beachside vibe, with sand between your toes and sun beating down on you and the band in the background.
Serving: 1 Person
- 2 oz Clase Azul Plata 100 Weber Blue Agave tequila
- 1 oz fresh lime juice
- 3/4 oz Pierre Ferrand dry curaçao
- 1/4 oz agave syrup
- Sprinkle with Foodscout Jack Daniel's Whiskey Barrel Smoked Sea Salt
To Make the Cocktail
- Combine Tequila, lime juice, Dry Curacao and agave syrup in a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Give it a hard shakey shake and strain over ice in a glass rimmed with sprinkle of Foodscout Hickory Wood Smoked Sea Salt
Don't forget to follow us on Instagram @Foodscoutinc!