For those Spring nights, to toast away the long winter!
Serving: 1 Person
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup water
- 2 oz. Blended Scotch/Whiskey
- 1/2 oz. St Germain Elderflower
- 1 oz. Earl Gray Tea
- 1 oz. Lemon Juice
- 3 dashes/6 drops Cedar Smoked Bitters
- 1/2 oz. Simple Syrup
- Garnish with Candied Ginger and Dehydrated Lemon or Orange Slice
- Foodscout Hickory Wood Smoked Sea Salt
- Combine sugar and water in a 2-qt. saucepan over high heat.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium and simmer till all the sugar has dissolved.
- Chill overnight.
- Keep up to 1 month in the fridge
To Make the Cocktail
- Combine blended scotch, Elderflower Liqour, Earl Gray Tea, lemon juice, Cedar Smoked Bitters and syrup in a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake vigorously and strain into a Rocks glass with one large ice cube.
- Garnish with candied ginger and Dehydrated slice and a pinch of Foodscout Hickory Wood Smoked Sea Salt
Don't forget to follow us on Instagram @Foodscoutinc!